Wednesday, July 1, 2009

36 Weeks and I am FREE!!

We made it to 36 weeks!! Who would have thought that 16 weeks ago??!! I am so excited to have finally made it here. I had my Dr's apt yesterday and the Cerclage was removed, and I was shocked at how tiny it was, it just looked like a peice of fishing line!! I am also dilated 1cm and 75% effaced. So it could be days...or weeks! We will see. Greg and I are hoping for a July 4th baby :) I guess I need to get to walking!!

I got released back to work and will be going in this evening from 3-6, then a breastfeeding class from 6-8. It will be nice to see everyone again, and if I do go in Labor..I will be in the right place!

We had a ultrasound yesterday and Karli is measuring right on track....5lb 14oz..so she is isnt too big bc of the Gestational Diabetes..which everyone is afraid of. But she is a perfect size! Guess she will decide when she wants to come out!

Its weird to be able to walk again after 4months of sitting around and doing nothing! We went for a short walk last night, I did laundry and unloaded the dishwasher..things I haven't been able to do in months! It feels nice getting back to normal! I guess it is ok if Karli decides to cook for a couple more weeks, its better for her anyway and I can enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy!

Looking forward to my bday weekend, we will get some pics and I will post them!

No comments: