Can you believe Miss Karli will be 6 months old on the 22. I can't believe it, time has FLOWN by. It seems like just yesterday. I know I have been saying this every month. I go into work each day and it seems like I was just in that room, having her, then her getting her bath in the nursery, etc. Speaking of work, I am loving it. I can truly say I do love my job most of the time! I love getting to be on days. What a huge difference. I love the girls I work with and it is so nice to be appreciated! I am working 3, 12 hr days. So having to be there at 6am, isn't fun, it is nice to have days off! I work tomorrow, then I have 5 days off, I am excited about that!
Meanwhile, daycare is going good for Karli so far. Jenny gives me a sheet of when she ate, slept, pooped,etc. That makes me feel better! I think she loves being around the kids there. The most she goes is 2 days in a row, so thats nice!
We got her 6months pics made the other day :) They are cute with a big ole grin! So family, I have wallets coming to you in the mail and when I see you, you will get bigger ones!
I take her to the Dr on Tues for her 6 month checkup! We are anxious to see what she weighs and also what the Dr says about starting solid foods! I also need to make the apt for her 6m shots :( Atleast after this time, I dont think she gets them until a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment