I took Karli to the Health Dept today to get her 6m shots..I know it's a little late but since they were taken so late her 2nd month, thats when the schedule is. They said it is fine, even tho she is almost 7 months old! Anyways, she was so happy when we got there and in the room. The loved the paper that is over the bed thing. She kept grabbing it and ripping it, I think she liked the sound more than anything! She was all smiles when the nurses walked in the room! Later they came back and gave her 2 shots in 1 leg and 1 shot in the other. The first 2 werent bad and she cried but I calmed her down..and then came #3..they said that one hurts the worse and I could tell. She screamed!! But only for a couple mintues and by the time the nurses were done and getting ready to leave the room she gave them a big smile!
She is sleeping now..and thank god we dont have to go back for shots til July, for 12m ones! Wow that seems so far away right now, but its right around the corner. My baby is getting sooo big!!
No comments:
Post a Comment