So yesterday I was in the kitchen putting dishes away and Karli was in the living room playing with her toys and babbling jibberish like she always does! Then I look over and had managed to crawl up the stairs and was 2 from the top. I was hesitating, freaking out, thinking please dont fall backwards..but then she managed to crawl up those last 2 and reached the top! She felt like such a big girl! She is a big girl, I cant believe it!
She has also managed to think she cats water bowl is fun to spash in and get water everywhere! It is pretty funny, I tell her no and she laughs. I will post pics later, I am working today.
She is such a ham! She does something new everyday!
As I am nearing Karli's first birthday, I have been doing a lot of reflecting on our past year together. This time last year I was counting down the weeks and anticipating the cerclage removal! Greg and I were both anxious and nervous anticipating your arrival, but nothing could have prepared us for how much she has changed ours lives. This has been an amazing year and she brings more and more joy into our life each day that we spend with her. Everyday I am reminded how blessed I am. I am very proud to be her mommy and thank God everyday that he chose me for the job.
We have a busy summer and lots of fun things to look forward to! You are growing up so fast my little Karli Kaye!
No comments:
Post a Comment