How Far Along: 33 weeks today!
Size of baby: I am guessing around 4 or 5lbs...
Total Weight Gain/Loss: mm I think 24lbs so far. Hopefully not much more!
Maternity Clothes: yes and I am looking for summer/warmer weather shorts and capris. They are hard to find!
Gender: Boy- either Cole Allen or Kaleb Allen
Movement: Ive been getting punched or kicked really hard lately! Its funny seeing my whole belly move!
Sleep: Some nights are really good.. others...I am not sure I sleep.
Symptoms: Contractions, heartburn, starting to get sick of the pregnant feeling!
What I Miss: being able to move quickly, a beer, normal clothes!
Best Moment of the week: we are putting the crib together this weekend! I made it to 33 weeks, woohoo!
What I am looking forward to: April 18th is the last Dr apt before the cerlcage comes out! Cerclage comes out in 3 weeks..ahH!
Other than the baby news..Miss Kk is doing good. She is starting to really pronounce her words and repeat what we are saying. She loves to be outside and constantly says "walk" to go on a walk. She wants to go outside to the neighbors Jim and Deanna and wants to see their "pup pup" all the time. We are going to have to find her a swingset soon. Looking forward to finding her Easter basket stuff :) She will hopefully really be into hunting the eggs this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment