I had a great First Mother's Day! I feel truly blessed to be a Mom, it is the greatest feeling in the world, and its hard to imagine now life before Karli! (Except the 4months of bedrest) Anyways, I got a Manicure/Pedicure and it also came with a drink so I got a margarita and my toes all pretty too!
I also dont know what I would do without my Mom. She is my best friend and even tho we live away...we talk alot and she is there for me when I need anything. Same for my mother in law, she is always there when I need anything!
We head to Denver tomorrow, then California on Wed! I cant wait!
Karli is doing better, still teething but she slept alot last night and I checked in at the babysitter earlier and she was still sleeping from 830-1130! Maybe its a growth spurt!
No comments:
Post a Comment