

Alot has been happening here! Karli now has 3 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth!! She goes in spurts, some nights she sleeps all the way thru and others she is up several times a night. We are getting ready to go to California for Merissa's wedding, I can't wait it is going to be a blast! I just hope Karli does ok being gone for a week!
9 1/2 months, I cant believe it. I am starting to look at First Birthday stuff..its going to be here before we know it and that makes me a lil sad! My baby is growing sooooo fast. Considering this time last year the time was going soo slow. I was counting down each week and cheering that I had make it that far. Now it has been the fastest 9 months of my life! I love everyday tho, she is such a happy girl. She is standing and she loves holding onto things. Soooo maybe she will be walking soon! She is clapping and I taught her to wave the other day, its so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment