Well 12 weeks ago the Dr's didn't think I would make it this far into my pregnancy! They are shocked to see me every week that I come in! We had a dr's apt last Thursday and got an ultrasound and Karli is measuring almost 4lbs and the Sonographer showed us that she has hair on the screen, that was neat to see! I get another ultrasound at 35 weeks which is the end of June. I go on Friday for my first Non Stress Test. Then next week I start going 2x a week. Hopefully they will schedule the cerclage removal date! I am looking at only 4 more weeks of bedrest at the most!!
Greg and I got a new camera last weekend as an early birthday present of mine. When I look halfway decent I will have him take some pics and will update them on here! I am getting bigger by the day and more uncomfortable. It is so neat tho feeling her kick and seeing my whole belly move!
Here is a little survey for 32 weeks!
How far along?: 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 13lbs
How big is baby?: Almost 4 lbs! She's getting so big :)
Maternity clothes?: Yep, they are comfy too!
Stretch marks?: unfortunately, but they aren't that bad yet!
Sleep?: It sucks! Having to sleep on my sides and then roll out of bed like a beached whale to get up to use the bathroom!
Best moment this week?: Getting to see Karli on the ultrasound!
Movement?: Tons of rolling around... especially in the evenings.
Food cravings?: Everything I cant have because of the Gestational Diabetes! But my desert lately has been coolwhip and berries! Altho I would love a Snickers Sonic Blast!
Labor signs?: none that I know of and I hope it stays that way for about 4 more weeks!
Belly button in or out?: In, its not coming out!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back/stomach, ice cold beer!
What I'm looking forward to: seeing Mom this weekend for a few days!
Milestone: I made it to 32 weeks! Hoping for atleast 4 more then its ok for her to come out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment