Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Good News! 33 weeks!




Well I went to the Dr this morning and scheduled the rest of my appointments and also the Cerclage Removal date June 30th! I am so excited, thats only 3 weeks away. I am not ready for labor yet, just the being off bedrest! So tomorrow I will be 33 weeks and everything is looking great!

So I had an NST (Non stress test, where they monitor the baby's heart-rate and also to see if I am contracting) and it went well this time. They did an ultrasound because the Dr was concerned about my fluid level, but it turns out that it looked great! Karli was giving us a show on the ultrasound...she had her hand in her mouth and tongue sticking out, that was pretty neat to see! The sonographer also said that she has tons of hair already!

Mom came in over the weekend for a few days and it was so nice having her here. She got so much done and I feel like I am now well organized and more prepared for Karli's arrival. I will have to get some pics of the slipcover she made for the chair in the nursery. Moms are amazing, I dont know what I would do without her!

So I go back on Friday for another NST. They will be on Tuesdays and Fridays from here on out. I will have Greg get some more pics soon!






No comments: