We made it to 34 weeks!! I had a Dr's apt yesterday along with a Non Stress Test. Everything looks great so far! I finally got put on modified bedrest which means I can drive again, go to dinner, go to the movies, go to the store, and I don't have to be in bed all day which is so nice. I am excited, it kind of freaks me out tho that in 2 weeks the stitch comes out and Karli could be here...or it could be another couple weeks after that.
I have my work shower here at the house on Saturday, I am getting excited about it and it will be nice to see everyone! I may get to go back to work for a couple hrs within the next few weeks. I will atleast feel safe there if I do go into labor!
Here is some info on week 34
How far along?: 34 weeks.
Total weight gain:
How big is baby?: Approx 5 lbs! She is getting so big :)
Maternity clothes?: Yep.
Stretch marks?: yep they aren't THAT bad yet tho!
Sleep?: mm not so well, some nights are better than others. I will be celebrating when I dont have to wear these ted hose stockings to sleep in anymore..uhh I cant stand them!
Best moment this week?: getting put on modified bedrest..but I am still a little hesitant to go anywhere at the moment!
Movement?: Not many kicks anymore... she is running out of room! Tons of pushing, stretching & squirming... & hiccups!
Food cravings?: hmm pizza and choc chip cookies..but I can't have any!
Labor signs?: no thank god, and hopefully not for 2 more weeks!
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: can't wait to sleep comfortably! Also can't wait to have a drink!
What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower this weekend....and the stitch coming out June 30th! :)
Milestone: 34 weeks and modified bedrest!!
How your baby's growing:Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which will help regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment