Karli is 4 months old today! I was on bedrest for 4 whole months and it didn't go nearly as fast as these last 4 have. SLOW DOWN!! We are enjoying every moment that we can but it is flying by like crazy. It is bittersweet though. I see the new babies at work and they are soo tiny. OK so Karli is a littler Chubbers but that's ok..she was 6lb 15oz 4 months ago. Her personality is starting to show and she is "ahhing", laughing and has a funny whine squeal when she is frustrated with tummy time!!
I am breaking her in as my little shopper! The Christmas season is upon us so there will be more shopping trips in our future...we just won't tell Daddy :)
We go to the Dr in a week for the 4m checkup. Can't wait to see how much she has grown.
No comments:
Post a Comment