Everyday I go into work, I think wow, I am lucky I got a healthy perfect little baby. I see babies everyday that are born with complications and some have to be transferred to Children's. Just like myself, I could have been in the same situation with Karli. I know the bedrest sucked but I keep thinking it could have been way worse, Karli could have been born way premature and been in the NICU and have many problems. But thank god, I did what I was suppose to and got my healthy little baby girl! I thank God everyday! It's just amazing, and I love going into work and sharing the excitement with all of the new mothers and daddies out there, knowing I was there 3 1/2 months ago! I can't explain the love of being a parent, its the greatest gift in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment